Thanks For Your Interest in Contributing To VisitOregon!
We are accepting guest posts from those that are passionate about travel, adventure, tourism and all things Oregon.
At TravelOregon, we believe Oregon is one of the best, most unique states in the entire U.S. The ideal TravelOregon guest contribution would be original, authentic, compelling, and told from personal experience whenever possible. We feature Oregon based content from Oregon natives, transplants, enthusiasts, and visitors.
VisitOregon is now accepting personal blogs, local guides, photos, videos, and more from Oregon adventurers, business owners, food and beverage connoisseurs, artists, and all-around Beaver State enthusiasts!
Please review the following guidelines before filling out our guest contributor form:
- Written by an established blogger or writer with a personal blog or website.
- The writer should have an established social media presence and be willing to promote the published article to their audience.
- The article should be accompanied by high-quality photos taken by the author or with appropriate creative commons licence for this kind of use.
- Content must be unique, not published elsewhere, or republished in the future
- Content must be about destinations, things to do, perks of Oregon, etc. – All must be Oregon based
- Personal in tone, about a place you have personally visited and demonstrating personal knowledge of the destination.
- Not too general – for example favorite things to do in a particular town, or area.
- Plenty of useful detail and information about the topic/place
- Articles must be family friendly in content and tone
- The article should be of interest to those looking to visit, relocate to, or simply learn more about Oregon and all the state has to offer
- Articles will typically be between 500 and 2000 words long
We allow guest posters to link within their content to the writers personal blog, website, or social media accounts.
Make a Pitch!
To pitch to us, please fill out all of the required fields in the form below. One of our editors will be in touch to discuss your post idea.